Winter Break Closures
December 23, 2016 - January 2, 2017
- A.S. Front Desk CLOSED 12/23, 12/26, 12/27, 1/2
A.S. Front Desk OPEN 12/28 - 12/30, 9am-3pm
- A.S. Business Services, Government Affairs, Aztec Student Union Board, Union Programs & Services, will be closed during Winter Break.
- Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
- Mission Bay Aquatic Center
- SDSU Children's Center
- Viejas Arena Administrative and Ticket Office
- Aztec Recreation Facilities & Programs
Other A.S. Facilities and Program Closures:
A.S. is student-directed not-for-profit auxiliary organization of San Diego State University. The programs and facilities A.S. manages are enjoyed by students, faculty, staff and the SDSU community. A.S. aims to create, promote and fund social, recreational, cultural, and educational programs and facilities both on campus and in the community; advocate for student interests; provide leadership opportunities; and participate in shared governance.