The University Information Center
and Lost and Found
The University Information Center and Lost and Found is located in the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union, on the first floor off of the pedestrian footbridge over College Avenue.
For general SDSU and Associated Students Information call (619) 594-6551
Hours of Operation during Academic Semesters
Hours of Operation during Non-Academic times
*Hours May Vary During Academic Breaks or Holidays
LOST and FOUND
Due to space limitations and health and safety restrictions, we reserve the right to refuse certain lost and found items.
Items are kept for claim up to maximum of (14) days after which they are disposed of.
We reserve the right to refuse items at our discretion
- Items not accepted at the Lost and Found include but are not limited to:
- Personal hygiene items including towels, toiletries, etc.
- Food or perishable items
- The following items are turned into SDSU Police:
- Items containing personal information (ie. Id Cards, Credit Cards, Passports)
- SDSU Keys (Non-Dorm Keys; ie. Sargent, Best or Keys Stamped Do Not Duplicate)