Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
Digital Display Request & Guidelines
Purpose: The primary intent for the digital displays located within the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union is to promote student organizations and/or university department events held in the Union. The following information outlines the Aztec Student Union Board’s guidelines for all images to be submitted for promotional purposes within the Union.
- SDSU Recognized Student Organizations
- University Departments or Programs
- Associated Students Departments or Programs
- Union Vendors
- Aztec Nights Events held in the Union
- Event must be held in the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
- Event must be open to all SDSU students, faculty and staff
- Reoccurring activities such as meetings are not intended to be promoted on the digital signage
I Would Like to Submit My Own Digital Image
Please make sure your digital image meets the following specifications.
Digital Image Specifications
- Only PNG or JPG files will be accepted.
- Image must be RGB.
- Image size must be:
- 1080 pixels wide
- 1920 pixels high
- 96 pixels per inch
- Digital image must contain the following event information:
- Sponsoring organization/department
- Event date
- Event time
- Event location (e.g. "Montezuma Hall," "Lee & Frank Goldberg Courtyard," etc.), MUST be in the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
- Contact information (website URL, phone number, email address), so person viewing the image can get more information if necessary
- Images MUST indicate location as Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union (e.g. “Aztec Student Union,” “Student Union,” will not be approved) The Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union logo should NOT be used in your image.
- The Associated Students logo should only be used in your image if your event has received funds through Associated Students' CPF
- Software such as Illustrator and Photoshop are the best tools to create your graphics
- For your convenience the following blank templates are provided*:* You must convert the file to .PNG or .JPG before submitting your digital image.
Digital Image Submission and Scheduling
- Image file must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Digital image files should be submitted to Quentin Skaggs in A.S. Graphics at email@example.com along with the following information:
- Student Organization name
- Name of person submitting the request
- Contact information (phone and email)
- Image will be added to the normal display schedule — images will appear daily on all screens in the Union (unless otherwise requested).
- Image will be displayed for a period of 7 days minimum and 21 days maximum.
- Associated Students reserves the right to decline any digital image submissions due to inappropriate content or if the file does meet the image specifications.
Email your request and PNG or JPG file to Quentin Skaggs in A.S. Graphics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Create a Digital Image for Me
Don’t already have a digital image and need one? We will create one for you.
All project requests must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the event. It will take 5 working business days to provide the first proof. If a graphic request is submitted after the 3-week deadline, Associated Students reserves the right to deny the request.