Walk-Up Meeting Room Use
The Aztec Student Union allows for walk-up room use by SDSU Students with a valid Red ID when the rooms are not previously reserved. The following rooms are available for walk-up use:
- Legacy Suite
- Presidential Suite
- State Suite
- Visionary Suite
To find the location of each meeting room, view the Aztec Student Union for facility floorplans. MAPS
How to Request a Walk-up Meeting Room
- Stop by the Information Center on the first floor of the Student Union at the time you need a room.*
- A staff member at the Info Center will let you know if a room is available. All rooms may not be available at all times.
- If a room is available the staff will:
- Let you know how long you have
- Ask you to complete a brief form
- Take a photocopy of your RedID
- Take you to the space to open it
- You must leave the meeting room with the same furniture setup as when you first arrived.
- You may provide your own laptop to connect to room AV system if desired. (Adapters can be checked out at the Information Center but no Audio-Visual assistance will be provided).
*Meeting rooms cannot be reserved in advance.