External Relations Board Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, April 12, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 921-1246-1564 - 10:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
- CSSA Debrief
- Open Discussion
- A.S. Vice President of External Relations | Armando Sepulveda II
- ERB Vice Chair | Robson Winter
- Lobby Corps. Chair | Fabiola Moreno
- ERB Secretary | Aarya Vaidya
- Campus Community Commission | Matteo Mendoza
- Marketing & Communications Committee | TBD
- SDSU University Senate | TBD
- SDSU Director of Government & Community Relations | Rachel Gregg
- SDSU Student Affairs & Campus Diversity | Dr. Kara Bauer
- Associated Students Advisor | Brandi Tonne
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next External Relations Board meeting will take place on Monday, April 19th at 10 a.m. (PST) at Zoom ID: 921 1246 1564. If there are any questions regarding this agenda, please contact the AS Government Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.