Financial Affairs Committee Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, April 12, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 922 7077 6127 - 11:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box”. To make a public comment, please type words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is allotted to hear form any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when it is time to make Public Comment.
VI. UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- Business and Financial Affairs Designee
- Student Affairs and Campus Diversity Designee
- Financial Affairs Committee – Chair
- Financial Affairs Committee – Vice Chair
- Campus Program Funding Committee – Chair
- Daily Aztec - 2021/22 Budget
- KCR College Radio - 2021/22 Budget
- Administration Shared Services - 2021/22 Budget
- SDSU Children's Center 2021/22 Budget
- Government Affairs 2021/22 Budget
- Associated Students 2021/22 Consolidated Budget
X. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) - The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Campus Program Funding Committee. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considerated routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless a committee member identifies a particular item that they deem necesary for the Committee to act on separately.
REMAINING UNALLOCATED BALANCES:
Fiscal Year 2020-21
College Council Unallocated $5,000
General Activities Unallocated $971
General Activities Travel $18,017
Campus Program Funding $86,751
ALL ITEMS DOCKETED FOR ACTION BY THE FINANCIAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE ARE FORWARDED AS RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE A.S. BOARD OF DIRECTORS, WHICH IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE FINAL ACTION ON EACH RECOMMENDATION AT THEIR NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING.
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next regular A.S. Financial Affairs Committee meeting will be Monday, April 12, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. via Zoom Meeting ID: 922 7077 6127 One tap mobile +13126266799,,92270776127#