College of Arts & Letters Student Council Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Friday, October 23, 2020
Zoom Meeting ID: 944 4977 3250 - 3:00pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. MODIFICATIONS TO AGENDA
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
- Keeping it 100: What's something strange that you know a lot about?
- Check Requests
- Zachary Labus, President: To be determined.
- Amaya Childes, Executive Vice President:
- Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well, and that you had a great week. I want to encourage everyone to join the Outreach Committee, that will be starting soon. It will be led by Chrystian and myself, and work on items such as cords for graduation and an awards ceremony! If interested, please message myself or Chrystian, or email us both.
- Justyna Kolotaj, Vice President of Finance: To be determined.
- Chrystian Smith, Vice President of Internal Affairs:
- Have a fantastic weekend
- File your FAFSA Application
- Take advantage of resources and opportunities!
- One Opportunity: Outreach Commitee!
- Adrianna Bozaich, Vice President of Publicity:
- Hello everyone!
- I hope you’re doing well. I just want to remind you to take care of yourselves this week and of course to make sure you submit your ballots on time or figure out your plan for voting at the polls. Let me or anyone in IGNITE or Rock The Vote know if you have any questions about anything if that nature, we’re always happy to help. Have a great weekend and stay safe!
- Sophia Mathews, Associated Students Representative: To be determined.
- Zihao Zhou, Associated Students Representative: To be determined.
- Robson Winter, Associated Students Representative: To be determined.
- Karey Sabol, CAL Council Advisor: To be determined.
- Zack McDaniels, CAL Council Advisor: To be determined.
- Michelle Lenoue, CAL Council Advisor: To be determined.
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next regular CAL Council meeting will be Friday, October 30, 2020 from 3 PM - 4 PM in