Business development and management of client relationships that result in advertising for The Daily Aztec and thedailyaztec.com while meeting and exceeding weekly sales goals.
- Promoting The Daily Aztec and opportunities for industries to target their key demographic of college students.
- Cultivate new business opportunities with businesses that students should know about.
- Grow existing client relationships towards maximizing their Return on Investment.
- Adhere to contract, art and payment deadlines
- Maintain organized and documented communication with clients.
- Submit new leads from competitor publications daily
- Facilitate all record management requests for clients, in addition to aiding in any ad changing inquiries from the client.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with clients and colleagues at all times.
- Follow A.S. and Daily Aztec policies and procedures.
- Adhere to California and Federal Law with regards to ABC regulations.
- Organized, Motivated, Competitive, Independent and Goal-Oriented.
- Business, Advertising, Marketing or Communications Majors Preferred.
- Customer Service, Marketing or Sales experience preferred.
Reports To: AS Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Advertising Director
Consults with: Financial Supervisor and fellow Account Executive colleagues.
Hours: Monday through Friday, Approximately 20 hours per week, Flexibility with class schedules.
Commitment: 1 academic year