Wednesday, April 5, 2017 – 3:30 PM
Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
I. CALL TO ORDER
Vice President of University Affairs Chimezie Ebiriekwe called the meeting to order at 3:36 PM.
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, Jamie Miller, Patty Masengale (late), Dylan Colliflower, Alex Shapiro, Michael Kagan, Carmel Alon, Nick ElliottHannah Fogg, AhnaMia Maranon, Daniel DeFever, Amy Newell, Victor Uwakwe, Imahn Moshksar, Sarah Bentley, Mitchell Frame, Halima Eid, Ozair Purmul, Samantha Ledesma, Ben Delbick, Dakota DeCecco, Lauryn Davis, Shawn Tenny, Dustin Pina, Imani White, Chloe Sension.
- Voting Members Absent: Linsey Santos, Gass Hersi, Josh Skolnick, Asha Abdirahim, Kyle Ruiz.
- Ex-Officios (non-voting) Present: Dr. Cezar Ornatowski., Vitaliano Figueroa, Christina Brown, George Scott for Dustin Pina.
- Ex-Officios (non-voting) Absent: Linh Phan.
- Visitors Present: Josh Miller.
IV. MODIFICATIONS TO AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve today’s agenda.
V. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was moved and seconded to approve the previous minutes.
VI. PUBLIC COMMENT
VII. INTRODUCTION OF NEW LEGISLATIVE MATTERS
- #UCB S17-01 A Resolution to Condemn Anti-Semitism, 2nd Reading: Campus Community Commission presented findings and adjusted resolution that was passed by their commission. The author of the resolution, Tyler Gording, and others did not agree with the same language that was removed.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting.
Vice President of University Affairs Chimezie Ebiriekwe adjourned the meeting at 5:01pm.
APPROVED BY: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, Vice President of University Affairs
PREPARED BY: Linh Phan, A.S. Government Secretary