Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, November 18, 2019 - 9:00am
Presidential Suite • Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
I. CALL TO ORDER
Chief Justice Christopher Lee called the meeting to order at 9:06am in the Presidential Suite at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Christopher Lee, Margot Ermer, Maryana Khames, Mackenzie Miller, Diego Ramirez, Katrina Mogannam, Tiana Loving
- Voting Members Absent: None.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Christina Brown for Jennifer Esquivel-Parker.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Lee Mintz.
- Visitors Present: Maricruz Carrillo, Kiana Charles, Stephen Jackson, Lee Abed, Kaylah Abdullah, Kyla Blaylock, George Scott.
III. MODIFICATIONS OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda with the modification of the next regular meeting for this afternoon, November 18 at 4pm.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
- Council Member Hearings: The Council members listed below were invited to the meeting to address the status of their council member requirements. The recommendations for each of the council members were as follows:
- Maricruz Carrillo – 1 reprimand
- Kiana Charles –1 reprimand, plus possibly attending a Leadership Mixer and RSO meeting – due by 11/26 at 4pm
- Stephen Jackson – 1 reprimand
- Ashley Tejada – will address at the 4pm meeting
- Lee Abed - discuss cultural RSO or RSO (dependent on missed requirement) at UC/CLC; ask Government Secretary to put as their report in the minutes, or write a 200-word essay on the importance about the requirement to the A.S. Leaders
- Tiana Loving – same as above depending on missed requirement
- Kaylah Abdullah – same as above depending on missed requirement
- Christian Holt – same as above depending on missed requirement
- Kyla Blaylock – same as above depending on missed requirement
- George Scott – 1 reprimand
- Christian Onwuka – 1 reprimand
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 10:05 am.