Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, October 28, 2019 - 9:00am
State Suite • Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
I. CALL TO ORDER
Chief Justice Christopher Lee called the meeting to order at 4:09 pm in the State Suite at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Christopher Lee, Margot Ermer, Maryana Khames (late), Tiana Loving (late), Mackenzie Miller, Katrina Mogannam, Diego Ramirez.
- Voting Members Absent: None.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Jennifer Esquivel-Parker.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Lee Mintz.
- Visitors Present: Alex Mann.
III. MODIFICATIONS OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda.
RAMIREZ/KHAMES CARRIED, (6-0-0)
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was moved and seconded to approve the previous minutes, as attached.
MILLER/MOGANNAM CARRIED, (6-0-0)
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
VI. CHAIR’S REPORT
- Chris Lee reported on the following:
- Aztecs Rock Hunger (ARH) is going on right now.
- Discussed the meeting time for spring, which will be Wednesdays at 5:00 pm.
- Kiki Charles informed the Judicial Affairs Council that she will not be able to meet the November 1st deadline.
- Attendance: The committee reviewed the attendance charts.
- Follow-up discussion with Fnu Mumtaz: Fnu was not able to attend today and will be invited to next week’s meeting.
- Individualized Substitution Plan (ISP) Requests: It was moved and seconded to approve members to FaceTime into a meeting as a substitution.
MILLER/LOVING CARRIED, (5-0-0)
- Appointments and Resignations: It was moved and seconded to approve the appointments and resignations memo, as attached.
ERMER/MOGANNAM CARRIED, (5-0-0)
- Requests for Excused Absences: Postponed until next meeting.
- There is an All Council Training this Wednesday.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 5:25 pm.
ERMER/MILLER CARRIED, (6-0-0)
APPROVED BY: Chris Lee, Chief Justice
PREPARED BY: Jennifer M. Esquivel-Parker, Advisor