Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:00am
Council Chambers • Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
I. CALL TO ORDER
Chief Justice Christopher Lee called the meeting to order at 9:06 am in Council Chambers at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Margot Ermer, Maryana Khames, Christopher Lee, Tiana Loving, Mackenzie Miller, Katrina Mogannam, Diego Ramirez.
- Voting Members Absent: None.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Jennifer Esquivel-Parker.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Lee Mintz.
- Visitors Present: Alex Mann, George Scott, Christine Gotthardt.
III. MODIFICATIONS OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda.
RAMIREZ/MILLER CARRIED, (6-0-0)
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was moved and seconded to approve the previous minutes, as attached.
ERMER/LOVING CARRIED, (6-0-0)
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
George Scott asked that Courtney Parks be added to the Library Senate committee in lieu of attending CLC meetings, which she cannot attend due to class.
VI. CHAIR’S REPORT
- Individualized Substitution Plan (ISP) Summary: Christine Gotthardt explained why she could not attend CLC meetings due to having a required lab. The entire list of ISP requests was reviewed and discussed.
- Attendance Summary: Tabled to next week.
- Update on Tabling Duties: Tabled to next week.
- Appointments and Resignations: It was moved and seconded to approve the appointments and resignations memo, as attached.
ERMER/RAMIREZ CARRIED (6-0-0)
- Individualized Substitution Plan Requests Recommendations: It was moved and seconded to postpone action items B-D until next meeting.
MOGANNAM/ERMER CARRIED (6-0-0)
- Requests for Excused Absences: Postponed until next meeting.
- Deadlines for requirements: Postponed until next meeting.
Members were encouraged to sign up for senate committees.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 10:03 am.
MILLER/ERMER CARRIED, (6-0-0)
APPROVED BY: Chris Lee, Chief Justice
PREPARED BY: Jennifer M. Esquivel-Parker, Advisor