Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:00am
Presidential Suite • Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
I. CALL TO ORDER
Chief Justice Christopher Lee called the meeting to order at 9:07 am in Presidential Suite at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Margot Ermer, Maryana Khames, Christopher Lee, Tiana Loving, Mackenzie Miller, Katrina Mogannam, Diego Ramirez.
- Voting Members Absent: None.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Jennifer Esquivel-Parker, Dr. Lee Mintz
- Non-Voting Members Absent: None.
- Visitors Present: Alex Mann.
III. MODIFICATIONS OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda and move the Deadlines and Requirements from action item A to information item D.
ERMER/KHAMES CARRIED, (5-0-0)
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was moved and seconded to approve the previous minutes, as attached.
LOVING/ERMER CARRIED, (5-0-0)
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
VI. CHAIR’S REPORT
Christopher Lee reported on:
- Will be selecting a vice-chair at the next meeting.
- Yielded to Margot for the report from BOD meeting she attended on September 9th.
- Reminded members that they are always invited to be in the AS office.
- Attendance and update on outreach: The council reviewed the attendance sheets.
- Requests for Individualized Substitution Plan: Katrina Mogannam will bring a full list to the next meeting.
- Update on tabling duties: Diego Ramirez will have an update next week.
- Deadlines for Requirements: Postponed until the next meeting.
- Requests for Excused Absences: Postponed until next meeting on September 23rd.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 10:01 am.
MILLER/ERMER CARRIED, (6-0-0)
APPROVED BY: Christopher Lee, Chief Justice
PREPARED BY: Jennifer M. Esquivel-Parker, Advisor