DECEMBER 6, 2017 – COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CONRAD PREBYS AZTEC STUDENT UNION – 4:30 PM
SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES
I. CALL TO ORDER
Executive Vice President Vanessa Girard called the meeting to order at 5:03 PM.
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, Vanessa Girard, Carmel Alon, Hayden Willis, Chris Thomas, Anya Shutovska, Joshua Miller, Brie Hornig Kyla Blaylock, Mitchell Nishimoto, George Scott, Nicole Becker, Luke Fishman, Hunter Young, Charlotte Roberts, Nickolas Wohlman, Beck Svensson, Mary Staka, Chloe Sabio, Joey Lucero.
- Voting Members Absent: Nubia Milpas, Sedona Hill.
- Ex-Officios (non-voting) Present: Sabrina Laut, Sam Emami, Aileen Wei, Christina Brown.
- Ex-Officios (non-voting) Absent: Dr. Randy Timm.
- Visitors Present: Amber Nelson, Ashley Tejada, Mark Zakrzewski, Christian Onwuka.
IV. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda of December 6, 2017.
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
VI. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Approval to Recommend to the Campus Fee Advisory Committee (CFAC) to Proceed with the Proposed Spring 2018 Student Fee Referendum for the Aztec Recreation Center and Field Expansion/Renovation (Action)
It was moved and seconded to move into a vote.
It was moved and seconded to approve the recommendation to the Campus Fee Advisory Committee (CFAC) to proceed with the Proposed Spring 2018 Student Fee Referendum for the Aztec Recreation Center and Field Expansion/Renovation.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting.
Executive President Vanessa Girard adjourned the meeting at 5:03 PM.
APPROVED BY: Vanessa Girard, Executive Vice President
PREPARED BY: Aileen Wei, A.S. Government Secretary