OCTOBER 4, 2017 – THEATRE
CONRAD PREBYS AZTEC STUDENT UNION – 3:30 PM
I. CALL TO ORDER:
Executive Vice President Vanessa Girard called the meeting to order at 4:41 PM.
II. ROLL CALL:
- Voting Members Present: Vanessa Girard, Carmel Alon, Hayden Willis, Kyla Blaylock, Mitchell Nishimoto, Beck Svensson, George Scott, Nubia Milpas, Nicole Becker, Luke Fishman, Sedona Hill, Hunter Young, Nickolas Wohlman, Mary Staka, Joey Lucero, Sam Emami, Josh Miller, Brie Hornig, Anya Shutovska
- Voting Members Absent: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, Chris Thomas, Sabrina Laut, Chloe Sabio
- Ex-Officios (non-voting) Present: Janice Dils (for Aileen Wei), Dr. Randy Timm
- Ex-Officios (non-voting) Absent: Christina Brown
- Visitors Present: None
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda of October 4, 2017.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT:
V. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Selection of Campus Life Council member for Appointments and Review Ad-Hoc Committee
It was moved and seconded to open nominations for the CLC seat on the Appointments and Review Ad Hoc Committee.
It was moved and seconded to close nominations for the CLC seat on the Appointments and Review Ad Hoc Committee.
Congratulations to Sam Emami, Marketing & Communications Committee Chair for being selected the Campus Life Council Appointments and Review Ad-hoc Committee Representative.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting.
Executive Vice President Vanessa Girard adjourned the meeting at 4:55 PM.
APPROVED BY: Vanessa Girard, Executive Vice President
PREPARED BY: Janice Dils, Government Affairs Manager