Associated Students | San Diego State University
Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 8:00am
Meeting ID: 895 3217 4114
I. CALL TO ORDER
A.S. President, Christian Holt called the meeting to order at 8:03 a.m. PST.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Christian Holt, Bella Martelino, Armando Sepulveda II (late), Victor Penera, Crystal Sanchez, Hannah Berman-Schneider, Reece Breuckman (late), Joyce Chen, Abigail Tamayo
- Voting Members Absent: Antonio Marquez, Ashley Tejada, Dr. Luke Wood, Jessica Rentto
- Non-Voting Members Present: Christina Brown, Janice Dils
- Non-Voting Members Absent: None.
- Visitors: Wendy Verbyla, Michelle Zamora, Patty Rea
III. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA:
It was moved and seconded to approve the Board of Directors Special Meeting agenda.
Bella - Yes Victor - Yes
Crystal – Yes Joyce – Yes
Hannah - Yes Abi - Yes
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT:
V. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- SDSU Children’s Center Update
Christina Brown provided an update about the SDSU Children’s Center and shared final plans towards reopening the center highlighting the review process and the areas of adjustment based on feedback from key Children’s Center stakeholders. The SDSU Children’s Center is set to open on Monday, February 22.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 9:04 a.m.
SANCHEZ/TAMAYO CARRIED (8-0-0)