Associated Students | San Diego State University
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 - 3:30pm
Ballroom • Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center • GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE A.S. BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE THREE COUNCILS
I. CALL TO ORDER
A.S. President, Chris Thomas, called the meeting to order at 3:47 PM in the Ballroom at the Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center.
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Chris Thomas, Nickolas Wohlman, Ronnie Cravens, Michael Wiafe, Christian Onwuka, Warsan Artan, Cat Kricorian, Dr. Lee-Mintz, Sam Emami, Emma Wenger, Connor Curley, Brianna Ruloma, Sabrina Sessarego, Mitchell Nishimoto, Max Johnson, George Scott, Vecky Hernandez-Leon, Dustin Adkins, Cassie Weinberg, Cat Kricorian, Luke Fishman, Ashley Tejada, Lane Yazzie, Jada Johnson, Stephanie Estrada (late), Jacob Mahony, Matthew Blutinger, Sophie Chance, Winston Liew, Brandon Khamenian, Cedric Hoskins, Chloe Bycoskie, Meegan Togatorop, Crystal Sanchez, Kemahni Booze, Saba Abri, Dalton Daggs (left early/came back), Jon Soden, Meagan Harms, Alison Powell, Trent Wann, Maricruz Carrillo, Vicky Evans, Noah Siegal, Angelica Espinoza, Christopher Lee, Kaila Cooper.
- Voting Members Absent: Noah Winne, Kyla Blaylock, Justin Venckus, Julia Karczewski, Ezra Delbick, Ubaldo Martinez, Josephine Chu, Tiana Loving, Katrina Mogannam, Jessica Rentto, Beck Svensson, Tomi Osinfolarin, Chloe Sabio, Latrel Powell.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Dr. Randy Timm, Dr. Cezar Ornatowski, Dr. Lee-Mintz, Christina Brown, Jennifer Esquivel-Parker, Aileen Wei.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Andrea Dooley.
- Visitors: Glen Brandenburg, David Gamble, Meghan Mahoney, Lucas Roth.
IV. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda for today’s meeting.
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
VI. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Judicial Affairs Update: Angie reviewed the purpose of Last Chance Alternatives, the Spring 2019 schedule, and the duties of council members.
- Year of Heart Update: Chris encouraged members to share about the Year of Heart. Members discussed their ideas for the following semester.
- Fall Recap and Looking Ahead to Spring (Reports): Councils discussed highlights and challenges this semester.
Mitchell Nishimoto, Campus Community Commissioner, will be resigning from his position. He offered his support to councils and commissions on their events.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 4:56 pm.
APPROVED BY: Christopher A. Thomas, A.S. President
PREPARED BY: Aileen Wei, A.S. Government Secretary