Associated Students | San Diego State University
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 5:30pm
Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE A.S. BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE THREE COUNCILS MINUTES
I. CALL TO ORDER
A.S. President, Chimezie Ebiriekwe called the meeting to order at 5:24 PM in the Council Chambers at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, Vanessa Girard, Carmel Alon, Hayden Willis, Chris Thomas, Brie Hornig, Josh Miller, Farris Nabulsi, Anya Shutovska, Kyla Blaylock, Mitchell Nishimoto, George Scott, Ally Abonador, Sabrina Laut, Nicole Becker, Luke Fishman, Sedona Hill, Hunter Young, Nickolas Wohlman, Mary Staka, Joey Lucero, Charlotte Roberts, Sam Emami, Natalie Martinez, Zakkiyya West, Christian Onwuka, Matthew Richman, Quinn Toohey, Matthew Blutinger, Chloe Mouw, Nikolas Marquez, Alanna Sparks, Will Wiseman, Michael Glassman, Tomi Osinfolarin, Lauren Louie, Alice Orozco, Harsh Varshney, Warsan Artan, Emily Jaehec, Mia Panlilio, Queena Tran, Daraja Carroll, Cynthia Medina, Michael Wiafe, Kevin Yabes, Victor Uwakwe, Chloe Sabio.
- Voting Members Absent: Michelle Sabin, Beck Svensson, Nubia Milpas, Ronnie Cravens, Kurt Hofmann, Daia Brewer, Justin Venckus, Kim Alli, Angelica Espinoza.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Christina Brown, Vitaliano Figueroa, Dr. Randy Timm, Erick Ramirez, Haley Bauer.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Ornatowski, Linh Phan.
- Visitors: Brandi Tonne, Janice Dils, Dylan Colliflower, Hannah Fogg, Alex Shapiro, Patty Masengale, Jamie Miller, Michael Kagan, Zackary Albrecht, Veronica Perondi, Nicolai Mlodionow.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda for today’s meeting.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
V. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Swearing-in of the 2017/18 A.S. Board of Directors: Hayden Willis, Vice President of Financial Affairs, swore in the new A.S. Board of Directors.
- Swearing-in of the 2017/18 A.S Campus Life Council: Vanessa Girard, Executive Vice President, swore in the new A.S. Campus Life Council.
- Swearing-in of the 2017/18 A.S. University Council: Chris Thomas, Vice President of University Affairs, swore in the new A.S. University Council.
- Swearing-in of the 2017/18 A.S. Judicial Affairs Council: Carmel Alon, Vice President of External Relations, swore in the new A.S. Judicial Affairs Council.
- Approval of the 2017 Summer and Fall Meeting Schedule (Action): It was moved and seconded to approve the 2017 Summer and Fall Meeting Schedule.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:38pm.
APPROVED BY: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, A.S. President
PREPARED BY: Linh Phan, A.S. Government Secretary