Associated Students | San Diego State University
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 3:30pm
Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE A.S. BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE THREE COUNCILS
I. CALL TO ORDER
A.S. President, Jamie Miller called the meeting to order at 3:39 PM in the Presidential Suite at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Jamie Miller, Patty Masengale, Dylan Colliflower, Chimezie Ebiriekwe, Alex Shapiro, Daniel Matlock, Michael Kagan, Dustin Pina, Jessica Rentto, Christy Samarkos, Jordan Maharaj, Nicolai Mlodinow, Carmel Alon, Sarah Bentley (late), Hannah Fogg, Ahna Mia Maranon, Linsey Santos, Imahn Moshksar, Daniel DeFever, Victor Uwakwe, Mitchell Frame, Amy Newell, Imani White, Shawn Tenny, Eran Bechor, Ellen Rydell, Josh Miller, Curtis Copin, Anya Shutovska, Carlo Lacson, Chris Thomas, McKinley Kane, Joey Lucero, Alessandra Casey, Shelah Ott, Alexis Alexander-Hood (late), Tagg Hurtubise (late), Marisa Cubing, Kyle Ruiz (late).
- Voting Members Absent: Erin Gonzalez, Abel Mercado, Kim Alli, Nick Elliott, Ben Delbick, Josh Skolnick, Dakota DeCecco, Lauryn Davis, Meghan Andrade.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Christina Brown, Linh Phan, Vitaliano Figueroa, Dr. Randy Timm.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Ornatowski.
- Visitors: Dan Montoya, Brandi Tonne, Janice Dils, Ryan Delong, Dan Majors, Jennifer Ranallo, Chelsea Winer.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda for today’s meeting.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
Dan Montoya, an alumni, expressed his gratitude to everyone and thanked everyone for the hard work they put in this whole year.
V. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Farewell of All Board of Directors and Council Members: Everyone shared which accomplishment they are most proud of for this year and said farewells to each other.
- Remarks from Dean Randy Timm, Dean of Students: Dr. Timm congratulated everyone on an incredible year.
- Swearing-in of the 2017-2018 A.S. President: Dr. Timm swore in Chimezie Ebiriekwe as the new A.S. President.
- Swearing-in of the 2017-2018 Executive Officers: Chimezie Ebiriekwe, A.S. President, swore in the Executive Officers.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:14pm.
APPROVED BY: Jamie Miller, A.S. President
PREPARED BY: Linh Phan, A.S. Government Secretary