A.S. Board of Directors Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, March 20, 2023
Council Chambers, Aztec Student Union - 3:30pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
VI. PRESENTATIONS AND UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- Business and Financial Affairs Designee
- University President’s Designee
VII. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) – The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Financial Affairs Committee, Facilities Committee, Marketing and Communications, and Audit Committee. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless a director identifies a particular item that he/she deems necessary for the Board of Directors to act on separately.
- General Consent Report (Information) – The General Consent Report is composed of the minutes from the meetings of each of the A.S. Councils, commissions, committees and boards and is included on this agenda for information. Action on individual items is taken only when the Board deems it necessary by a majority vote. Reports are limited to important information and action items from these minutes.
- Quarter 2 Financial Review (Action) - Carlos Careaga, A.S. Finance Director (Time Certain 3:45 p.m.)
- E-Gaming Proposal (Action)
- Selection of Two ASBOD Members on Appointments and Review Committee (Action)
- Discussion regarding Voter Turnout (Information)
VIII. CLOSED SESSION (Closed to Non-Members)
IX. BOARD OF DIRECTORS COMMITTEE REPORTS
X. EXECUTIVE REPORTS
XI. REPORTS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERS
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next A.S. Board of Directors meeting will be Monday, April 3, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.