A.S. Board of Directors Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, November 28, 2022
Council Chambers, Aztec Student Union - 3:30pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time allotted for A.S. Board of Directors to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit a completed Communications Request form to the Government Secretary prior to the start of the meeting. Forms are available by emailing email@example.com. Each public comment is limited to five minutes or less determined by the Chair, and to matters, which are proper areas for discussion for the A.S. Board of Directors.
VI. PRESENTATIONS AND UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- Business and Financial Affairs Designee
- University President’s Designee
VII. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) – The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Financial Affairs Committee, Facilities Committee, Marketing and Communications, and Audit Committee. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless a director identifies a particular item that he/she deems necessary for the Board of Directors to act on separately.
- General Consent Report (Information) – The General Consent Report is composed of the minutes from the meetings of each of the A.S. Councils, commissions, committees and boards and is included on this agenda for information. Action on individual items is taken only when the Board deems it necessary by a majority vote. Reports are limited to important information and action items from these minutes.
- Proposed Amendments to the A.S. Bylaws, Codes, and Charters (Action) - Jordan Valdez, A.S. Chief Justice (Time Certain 3:45 p.m.): #BA-F22-01: SDSU Children’s Center Board
- Consolidated Fall Rebudget (Information) - Carlos Careaga, A.S. Finance Director
- #UCB F22-01 A Resolution to Affirm Commitment to Shared Governance (Action)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Discussion (Information)
VIII. CLOSED SESSION (CLOSED TO NON-MEMBERS)
- A.S. Staff Compensation Adjustments (Information) - Patty Rea, A.S. Associate Executive Director (Time Certain 4:15 p.m.)
IX. BOARD OF DIRECTORS COMMITTEE REPORTS
X. EXECUTIVE REPORTS
XI. REPORTS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERS
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next A.S. Board of Directors meeting will be Monday, December 5, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. PST at the Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.