Monday, November 29, 2021
Council Chambers, Aztec Student Union - 4:15pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
Please use this moment to turn your cell phones out and ensure they are in silent mode. Use of cell phones during A.S. Board of Directors meetings, including text messaging, is a distraction and therefore prohibited.
III. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time allotted for A.S. Board of Directors to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit a completed Communications Request form to the Government Secretary prior to the start of the meeting. Forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Each public comment is limited to five minutes or less determined by the Chair, and to matters, which are proper areas for discussion for the A.S. Board of Directors.
VI. PRESENTATIONS AND UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- Business and Financial Affairs Designee
- University President’s Designee
VII. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) – The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Financial Affairs Committee, Facilities Committee, Marketing and Communications, and Audit Committee. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless a director identifies a particular item that he/she deems necessary for the Board of Directors to act on separately.
- General Consent Report (Information) – The General Consent Report is composed of the minutes from the meetings of each of the A.S. Councils, commissions, committees and boards and is included on this agenda for information. Action on individual items is taken only when the Board deems it necessary by a majority vote. Reports are limited to important information and action items from these minutes.
- Proposed Amendments to the A.S. Bylaws, Codes, and Charters (Information) - Grace deVega, A.S. Chief Justice - Time Certain 4:30 p.m.
- #BA F21-01 College of Engineering Student Council
- #BA F21-02 ASBOD - Specific Board Member Duties
- #BA F21-03 ASUC, ASCLC, and ASJAC Member Responsibilities
- #BA F21-04 ASJAC Jurisdiction
- Aztec Culture Education Training Module Review (Information) - Grace deVega, A.S. Chief Justice (Time Certain, immediately after Item C.)
- SDSU Principles of Community Statement (Action) (immediately following Item D.)
VIII. CLOSED SESSION (CLOSED TO NON-MEMBERS): None.
IX. BOARD OF DIRECTORS COMMITTEE REPORTS
X. EXECUTIVE REPORTS
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next A.S. Board of Directors meeting will be Monday, December 6, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. at the Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.