Financial Affairs Committee Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, September 26, 2022
Legacy Suite, Aztec Student Union - 11:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
- Financial Affairs Committee - Chair
- Financial Affairs Committee - Advisor
VII. UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- Business and Financial Affairs Designee
- Student Affairs and Campus Diversity Designee
- Vice-Chair election- See attached FAC charter
- MBAC Team Building Event- Septembr 30, 2-5 p.m.
- Address 1001 Santa Clara Place, San Diego, CA 92109
- Meet in lot 2A by 1:30 p.m. to carpool
X. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) – The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from the Campus Program funding Committee. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless a committee member identifies a particular item that they deem necessary for the Committee to act on separately.
REMAINING UNALLOCATED BALANCES:
Fiscal Year 22-23
College Council Unallocated $ 2,679
General Activities Unallocated $ 4,500
General Activities Travel $ 23,000
Campus Program Funding $ 97,700
ALL ITEMS DOCKETED FOR ACTION BY THE FINANCIAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE ARE FORWARDED AS RECOMMENDATIONS
TO THE A.S. BOARD OF DIRECTORS, WHICH IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE FINAL ACTION ON EACH RECOMMENDATION AT THEIR NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING.
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next regular Financial Affairs Committee meeting will be on Monday, October 3, at 11 a.m. in the Legacy Suite, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.