University Affairs Board Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Friday, April 16, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 996 5478 7117 - 11:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
- A.S. Appointments
- Land Acknowledgement Proposal
- A.S. Vice President of University Affairs | Crystal Sanchez
- Academic Affairs Committee | Zachary Labus
- Your Voice Matters | Margot Ermer
- SDSU University Senate Chair | Dr. Wil Weston
- SDSU Student Affairs & Campus Diversity | Dr. Jennifer Imazeki
- Associated Students Advisor | Christina Brown
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next University Affairs Board meeting will take place on Friday, April 23rd 2021 at 11 a.m. (PDT) at Zoom ID: 996 5478 7117. If there are any questions regarding this agenda, please contact the AS Government Affairs Office at email@example.com.