ERB: Lobby Corps Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 921 1246 1564 - 10:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. APPROVAL OF AGEENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
- Lobby Corps Chair Election
- Open Discussion
- Lobby Corps. Chair | Fabiola Moreno
- Lobby Corps. Secretary | Grace deVega
- A.S. Vice President of External Relations | Armando Sepulveda II
- SDSU Director of Government & Community Relations | Rachel Gregg
- Associated Students Advisor | Brandi Tonne
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next Lobby Corps. meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 21 2021 at 10 a.m. (PST) at Zoom ID: 921 1246 1564. If there are any questions regarding this agenda, please contact the AS Government Affairs Office at email@example.com.