About the Commission
The Campus Community Commission puts forth the following goals:
- To create educational programming relating to responsible behaviors expected of community members including understanding proper biking etiquette, driving and parking laws, and local ordinances related to drinking, trash, and noise.
- To offer education programs to the SDSU community in the residential community, Greek community, and throughout the surrounding college area at least twice a semester.
- To organize and mobilize students to participate in community activities at least twice a semester including community clean-ups and community engagement events.
- To increase community awareness of all events which will benefit the community at large by promoting both university and community-sponsored events through the use of various mediums.
- To increase community relations and build bridges between community leaders and university student leaders to encourage positive working collaboration.
Associated Students Campus Community Commission seeks to serve our fellow students, neighbors and community through education, programming, outreach, and collaboration with the college area community in order to foster communication and build long lasting relationships.
Weekly on Tuesdays at 2:00pm
Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
The meetings are open for public comment.