Code of Conduct
Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre Guest Code of Conduct
The Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre and our contracted service partners are committed to creating and ensuring a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for our guests. Our team members will proactively ensure the following:
- Guests refrain from smoking of any kind in the arena and on the SDSU campus.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage guest is handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests present their tickets when requested and sit only in their ticketed location
- Guests refrain from fighting, throwing objects or attempting to access the stage or restricted areas without appropriate credentials.
- Guest refrain from using offensive language or obscene gestures.
- Inappropriate or indecent clothing or indecent exposure will not be allowed.
- Guests refrain from displays of affection inappropriate in a public family setting.
- Guests follow requests made with regard to operations and follow emergency response procedures.
- Guests respect venue staff and contracted service providers, venue property, and as well as other guests.
Our team members have been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest team member or call 619-594-0234. Guests who choose not to comply with the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without refund and may be in violation of city or state ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, San Diego State University, and our contracted service providers, thank you for complying with the Guest Code of Conduct