- All university policies are applicable to Aztec Nights event attendees, including, but not limited to, the SDSU Student Code of Conduct and the COVID-19 Campus Activities Policy.
- Attendees must be currently enrolled students with a Red ID card to enter events. Students may be enrolled students at the following SDSU campuses: San Diego, Imperial Valley, or Global Campus.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and at least through September 30, 2021, all attendees, including event organizers and vendors, are required to maintain facial coverings, regardless of vaccination status of the attendees
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and at least through September 30, 2021, only enrolled students, and SDSU faculty and staff, will be permitted to attend Aztec Nights events. No guests will be permitted to attend until further notice.
- Empty water bottles or sealed water bottles are the only outside beverages allowed into events.
- Backpacks are allowed at events occurring on Thursdays and Fridays, with the exclusion of the campus Carnival. Please check individual event details regarding backpacks. Subject to change based on security needs of events.
- By entering Aztec Nights events, participants understand and authorize the use of their image (photo/audio/video). The images may be used in any manner or media without notifying the participants.
- By participating in Aztec Nights events, attendees agree to the following:
- In consideration for being allowed to participate in Activities and/or use of the Premises or Facility, on behalf of myself and my next of kin, heirs and representatives, I release from all liability and promise not to sue the State of California, the Trustees of the California State University, California State University, San Diego State University and their employees, officers, directors, volunteers and agents (collectively “University”) and the Associated Students of SDSU and their employees, officers, directors, volunteers and agents (collectively “Auxiliary Organization”) from any and all claims, including claims of the University’s or Auxiliary Organization’s negligence resulting in any physical or psychological injury (including paralysis and death), illness, property damage or economic or emotional loss I may suffer because of my participation in this Activity, including travel to, from and during the Activity.
- I am voluntarily participating in the Activity. I am aware of the risks associated with traveling to, from and participating in the Activity, which include but are not limited to physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability (including paralysis), economic or emotional loss, death and/or property damage. I understand that these injuries or outcomes may arise from my own or other’s actions, inaction, negligence, conditions related to travel, or the condition of the Activity Location(s). Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, both known or unknown to me, of my participation in this Activity, including travel to, from and during the Activity.
- I agree to hold the University and Auxiliary Organization harmless from any and all claims, including attorney’s fees or damage to my personal property that may occur as a result of my participation in this Activity, including travel to, from and during the Activity. If I need medical treatment, I agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. I am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance.
- I have been informed and understand there remains a risk of exposure to COVID-19. I understand that regardless of any precautions taken, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 will exist.
Policies and Regulations
Free Late Night Fun