Viejas Arena Alicia Keys
November 5, 2022
DOORS OPEN: 7:00pm
Find Tickets / Prices *
SCHEDULED START TIME: 8:00pm Time
METROPOLITAN TRANSIT SYSTEM (MTS)
Special Note:BAG POLICY UPDATE
As of November 1st, 2022, Viejas Arena is a clear bag venue.
Bags must be clear plastic or clear vinyl and may not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag.
Small purses, bags, or clutches (clear or non-clear) no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" will be allowed.
All bags are subject to search prior to entry and inside the venue.
No backpacks are allowed.
Your event is still happening, but it is at a new venue on November 5, 2022.
ARTIST: Alicia Keys
NEW VENUE: Viejas Arena
NEW DATE: Saturday, November 5th at 8:00pm
What do I need to do?
Your new seat location and tickets will be sent to the email address you have provided on your account by show day. Please be aware your tickets will NOT be visible in your account via a mobile device. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the PDF file containing your event tickets. Double-click the file and choose Open – the file should open automatically in Adobe Acrobat Reading. You probably have Reader already, but if you are not sure, you can get Adobe Acrobat Reading for free.
- Turn your printer on and make sure it has paper. It is always good to double-check.
- Click the print icon. Find the icon in the upper left of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Print in black and white or color – either is fine.
How easy is that?
Please note that if you had previously transferred your tickets to someone else or had posted them for resale (and they have not been sold), we had to move them back to your account to properly relocate the tickets.
If you need to transfer or post your tickets again, sign into your online account and click on the appropriate button in your order. For further instructions see the following FAQs: “How do I Transfer Tickets” or “How do I Sell Tickets”.
If you prefer a refund, please contact Fan Support to request one.
To reach a Fan Support Representative:
- Go to your Ticketmaster account
- Click on “My Tickets,” which takes you to the “My Event” page
- Find your order and click “See Details”
- At the bottom right of the screen, click “Contact Us” to reach a Fan Support Representative.
Thanks for being a fan!
Postponed Show – Prepaid Parking :
If you had purchased Prepaid Parking for the Sept. 9th show at the Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, that paid parking will be valid for the new date and venue.
* Service Fees May Apply
* Prices, availability, and support acts subject to change without notice.