Elections Committee Student-At-Large
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS OFFICE
Elections Committee Student-At-Large Position Description
PURPOSE OF ELECTIONS COMMITTEE
Organize and administer all aspects of the elections of the Associated Students and its affiliates.
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A STUDENT-AT-LARGE BOARD/COMMITTEE MEMBER
- Interested in event planning
- Participation in discussions and events
- Works well as a member of a team
- Desire to grow professionally
- May not be a candidate in the elections
- Attendance at the weekly meetings (one hour a week)
- Participate in election events
- Attend any/all candidate hearings
Education: Must be regularly enrolled SDSU student, carrying at least six units per semester.
Employment: May not be a paid part-time employee of an Associated Students department (Aztec Recreation Center, Aztec Aquaplex, Aztec Student Union, A.S. Business Services, Government Affairs Office, Viejas Arena, Open Air Theatre, Mission Bay Aquatic Center, and SDSU Children’s Center).