Wednesday, December 01, 2021
Templo Mayor, 2nd floor Aztec Student Union - 3:30pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
Please use this moment to turn your cell phones out and ensure they are in silent mode. Use of cell phones during the meetings, including text messaging, is a distraction and therefore prohibited.
III. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit a completed Communications Request form to the Government Secretary prior to the start of the meeting. Forms are available by emailing email@example.com. Each public comment is limited to five minutes or less determined by the Chair, and to matters, which are proper areas for discussion for members.
VI. PRESENTATIONS AND UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- University Senate Designee
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Campus Diversity Designee
VII. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) – The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Graduate Student Association, External Relations Board and University Affairs Board. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless an A.S. University Council member identifies a particular item that he/she deems necessary for the A.S. University Council to act on separately.
- General Consent Report (Information) – The General Consent Report is composed of the minutes from the meetings of each of the A.S. College Councils and is included on this agenda for information. Action on individual items is taken only when the A.S. University Council deems it necessary by a majority vote. Reports are limited to important information and action items from these minutes.
- Your Voice Matters - Spring 2022 (Information)
- Course Offering Discussion (Information)
- University Council Member Awards (Information)
VIII. INTRODUCTION OF NEW LEGISLATIVE MATTERS
This section of the agenda is for docketing legislative matters subject to special rules of consideration as well as an opportunity for the A.S. University Council to direct any of its boards, standing committees, or staff to address or take action on a particular issue or item. As a procedural matter, all final actions on New Legislative Matters will be via roll call vote. Individual resolutions will not be read aloud publicly, except when deemed necessary by the Chair: NONE
IX. REPORTS OF UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEMBERS
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next regular A.S. University Council meeting (A.S. All Council) will be Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. at Council Chambers, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.