Wednesday, March 03, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 850 2280 7261 - 3:30pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
VI. PRESENTATIONS AND UNIVERSITY REPORTS
- University Senate Designee
- University Vice President for Student Affairs and Campus Diversity Designee
- Your Voice Matters Presentation (Time Certain 3:45 p.m.)
VII. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) – The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Graduate Student Association, External Relations Board and University Affairs Board. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless an A.S. University Council member identifies a particular item that he/she deems necessary for the A.S. University Council to act on separately.
- General Consent Report (Information) – The General Consent Report is composed of the minutes from the meetings of each of the A.S. College Councils and is included on this agenda for information. Action on individual items is taken only when the A.S. University Council deems it necessary by a majority vote. Reports are limited to important information and action items from these minutes.
VIII. INTRODUCTION OF NEW LEGISLATIVE MATTERS
This section of the agenda is for docketing legislative matters subject to special rules of consideration as well as an opportunity for the A.S. University Council to direct any of its boards, standing committees, or staff to address or take action on a particular issue or item. As a procedural matter, all final actions on New Legislative Matters will be via roll call vote. Individual resolutions will not be read aloud publicly, except when deemed necessary by the Chair: NONE
IX. REPORTS OF UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEMBERS
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next regular A.S. University Council meeting will be Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. PST via Zoom at https://SDSU.zoom.us/j/85022807261 | Meeting ID: 850 2280 7261. For additional information, please contact A.S. Government Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.