Monday, October 26, 2015 – 7:30 AM
Council Chambers • Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
I. CALL TO ORDER
Brenna Culliton called the meeting to order at 7:40 AM in Council Chambers at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union.
II. ROLL CALL
- Voting Members Present: Brenna Culliton, CJ O’Brien, Jordan Maharaj, David Ellman, Mustafa Alemi.
- Voting Members Absent: Abel Mercado, Chloe Sension.
- Non-Voting Members Present: Jennifer Esquivel-Parker.
- Non-Voting Members Absent: Lee Mintz.
- Visitors Present: None.
III. MODIFICATION OF AGENDA:
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda. MAHARAJ/ELLMAN CARRIED, (4-0-0)
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES:
It was moved and seconded to approve the previous minutes. ALEMI/O’BRIEN CARRIED, (4-0-0)
V. PUBLIC COMMENT:
VI. CHAIR’S REPORT:
- Attendance Report: The attendance was not reviewed.
- #BA 15-01 Elections Code (2nd reading): The proposed changes to the elections code were discussed.
- Update on Tabling Requirements: Mustafa contacted Keagan Casey, Daniel Matlock, Ian Fielden, Ty Yates, Sinthia Garcia, and Abel Mercado regarding their tabling requirements.
- Appointments and Resignations: It was moved and seconded to approve the appointment and resignation memo, as attached. MAHARAJ/O’BRIEN CARRIED, (4-0-0)
- Requests for Excused Absences: It was moved and seconded to approve the request for an excused absence from Trevor Yarnall for missing the Board of Directors meeting on 9/14/15, as attached. O’BRIEN/ELLMAN FAILED, (0-4-0)
1. Rotaract applications are available.
It was moved and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 8:09 AM. ALEMI/O’BRIEN CARRIED, (4-0-0)