A.S. President, Josh Morse called the meeting to order at 9:09 AM at the Mudd Conference Room at the PPG Alumni Center.
A. Voting Members Present: Josh Morse, Javier Gomez, Mariah Kelly, Morgan Chan, Josh Garman, Chad Karczewski, Washington Navarrete, Jessika Seekatz,
B. Voting Members Absent: Becca Cohen, Jonathan Cole, Kevin Hancock, Eric Rivera, Nancy Demich
C. Non-Voting Members Present: Christina Brown
D. Non-Voting Members Absent: Dr. Timothy Quinnan
E. Visitors Present: None.
It was moved and seconded to approve the agenda for today’s meeting.
It was moved and seconded to move into closed session.
It was moved and seconded to move out of closed session.
A development update was discussed.
A. President: Josh Morse reported on the following:
1. There was a meeting over break for the Student Success Fee forum presenters. There will be a meeting today at 10 AM for anyone else who is interested in being a presenter. If you cannot attend today, Josh will set up another meeting.
2. At 9 AM tomorrow, Josh will be speaking at the Welcome to the Union breakfast.
3. Encourage your peers to attend the Student Success Fee forums!
B. Vice President of External Relations: Javier Gomez reported on the following:
1. CSSA will be this weekend at CSU Fullerton.
C. Vice President of Financial Affairs: Mariah Kelly reported on the following:
1. Planning has begun for Tradition and Arts Day.
D. Vice President of University Affairs: Morgan Chan reported on the following:
1. The College Council Executive Workshop will be on January 25 from 9 AM-12 PM.
2. If any Board of Directors would like to switch which council serve sit on, either Campus Life Council or University Council, keep it in mind for the next Board of Directors meeting.
E. Executive Director: Christina Brown reported on the following:
1. At the next Board of Directors meeting, we will be walking the building, including the Associated Students Office and the Student Affairs offices as well.
A. Jessika Seekatz reported:
1. As a part of the University Research Task Force Group, Jessika and Stav are working together to create a research catalog for the College of Arts and Letters.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:43 AM.