Monday, June 29, 2020
Zoom Meeting ID: 95185490779 - 3:00pm
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name
III. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time allotted for A.S. Board of Directors to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
VI. UNIVERSITY REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Business and Financial Affairs Designee
- University President's Designee
VII. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
- General Consent Agenda (Action) - The General Consent Agenda is composed of recommendations from Financial Affairs Committee, Facilities Committee, Marketing and Communications, and Audit Committee. Most items contained within the general consent agenda are considered routine in nature and can therefore be approved in one motion unless a director identifies a particular item that he/she deems necessary for the Board of Directors to act on separately.
- General Consent Report (Information) – The General Consent Report is composed of the minutes from the meetings of each of the A.S. Councils, commissions, committees and boards and is included on this agenda for information. Action on individual items is taken only when the Board deems it necessary by a majority vote. Reports are limited to important information and action items from these minutes.
- A.S. Budget Overview (Information)
VIII. CLOSED SESSION (CLOSED TO NON-MEMBERS): NONE.
IX. BOARD OF DIRECTORS COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Audit Committee
- Facilties Committee
- Financial Affairs Committee
- Marketing and Communications Committee
X. EXECUTIVE REPORTS
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of External Relations
- Vice President of Financial Affairs
- Vice President of University Affairs
- Executive Director
XI. REPORTS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERS
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next A.S. Board of Directors meeting will be July 13, 2020 at 3:00 pm in Zoom: https://SDSU.zoom.us/j/95185490779 | Meeting ID: 951 8549 0779. Any questions regarding this agenda, please contact the Government Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.