Campus Community Commission Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 933 6160 7635 - 11:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
IV. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
V. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time is allotted to hear from any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
- CCC Elections
- Mindful Minute
- Working Groups
- Commissioner | Taylor Jones
- Representative | Karina Esteban
- Good Neighbor Chair | Johnny Lujan-Martin
- Director of Government & Community Relations | Rachel Gregg
- Student Affairs & Campus Diversity Advisor | Anwar Cruter
- UPD Community & Media Relations | Raquel Herriott
- Associated Students Advisor | Brandi Tonne
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING: The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 21 at 11 a.m. (PST) at Zoom ID: 933 6160 7635. If there are any questions regarding this agenda, please contact the AS Government Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.