College of Education Student Council Agenda
Associated Students | San Diego State University
Monday, March 15, 2021
Zoom Meeting ID: 850 4507 0363 - 10:00am
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
All guests should enter their first and last name in the “chat box.” To make a Public Comment, please type the words “Public Comment” next to your name.
III. modifications to agenda
iv. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
v. approval of previous minutes
Vi. PUBLIC COMMENT
This time allotted for any member of the public who wishes to speak. Interested person(s) must submit their first and last name in the “chat” box with the words “Public Comment” next to their name prior to the start of Public Comment on the agenda. The Chair will call each speaker’s name when time to make Public Comment.
Vii. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION
vIIi. EXECUTIVE CHAIR REPORTS
- President - Leslie Lopez M.
- Executive Vice President - AnneClare Kim
- Vice President of Financial Affairs - Angie Nguyen
- Secretary - Karla Baltazar
- Graduate Student Association Representative - Efren Solano
- Historian / Vice President of Public Relations - VACANT
- Event Coordinator - Brenda Rojas
- A.S. Representative - Karla Baltazar/Kendal Kolp
ix. student organization reports
- Aztecs for Education - Sarah Ashley Jones
- Child and Family Development (CFDSO) - Sierra Barnes
- Counseling and Social Change (CSCC) - Victoria Bustamante
- Postsecondary Educational Leadership and Student Affairs (PELSA) - Lauren Gallegos
- School Counseling Graduate Student Association (SCGSA) - Kaylee Martinez
- School Psychology Graduate Student Association (SPGSA) - Emma Warren
- Student California Teachers Association (SCTA) - AnneClare Kim/Sara Pence
- Rehabilitation Counseling Student Association- Philip Glanville
- People for Inclusive Mental Health Advocacy at SDSU - Jade Moneda
NOTICE OF NEXT REGULAR MEETING:
Make sure to spread the word of our meeting times!
For Spring 2021, we will be meeting every 1st & 3rd Monday of the month at 10:00 am via Zoom ID: 850 4507 0363. Mark your calendar for our upcoming meeting on April 5tht. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.